Program Manager, Incubator
Los Angeles, CA
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced manager to lead our Creator Incubators. As our Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and operating Next 10 Ventures’ incubators. This includes driving our strategic vision by identifying categories where we should place bets and programming and operations. You will work with cross-functional teams in the US and Asia to shape a unique and outstanding Creator cohort experience from beginning to end.
You will plan, establish and operationalize a well-supported, Creator-centric experience designed to help our cohort members to achieve their entrepreneurial goals and creative aspirations. You’ll be instrumental in growing our program portfolio for our future incubator cohorts and incubator alumni.
You should have familiarity with Creator development programs and incubator lifecycles. Ideally, you have a passion for artists, digital creators, filmmakers, technology and entrepreneurs seeking a long-term, sustainable career as a Creator. You possess a deep appreciation for creative entrepreneurs, artists, educators and passionate Creators. You are a self-starter, empathetic consultant, an outstanding project manager, and strategic partner all-in-one.
- Drive, design, launch and manage Next 10 Ventures’ incubator campaigns and programs.
- Oversee the planning, daily operations and execution of our incubator programs.
- Support program across multiple countries and innovate as the program matures.
- Research, source and design creator-centric curriculum and learning opportunities specific to Creator cohort segments.
- Support a high touch, Creator-first environment for our incubator cohorts.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Content Marketing, Commerce to bring networking and professional opportunities to our Creators.
- Analyze and communicate our program performance and incubator opportunities throughout the duration of our programs.
- Provide regular reporting on Creators’ progress, and with analysis and metrics.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 5+ years experience in media, artists and/or Creator-related programming
- Demonstrated program and project management experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Possesses problem-solving and analytical skills with a strategic vision.
- Inspired by opportunities to lead and guide remote teammates and partners
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and is solution-minded and resourceful
- Prior experience working at startups and on cross-functional teams is a plus
- Experience working global, multilingual audiences and/or clients.
- Bilingual languages a plus
Please include a resume and cover letter.
We receive a lot of applications, but we will notice a well-written and fun letter that shows us you take the intersection of Creators and ecommerce seriously.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Immediate participation in 401-K with matching grant
- Generous PTO
- Great location and office space in the heart of Culver City
Why Next 10 Ventures
Are you forward-thinking about media, inspired by children’s learning, and passionate about Creators? If so, you’ve found the right place to build your next career. As a mission-driven company, we’re committed to innovating solutions for Creators, growing ample opportunities for our partners, and developing world-class teams in Los Angeles and Singapore.
Next 10 Ventures is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.