Creator Partner Manager
Los Angeles, CA
About the Role
We are looking for a strong Creator Partner Manager candidate to take our relationships with Creators to the next level. You will work with some of the world’s most exciting, inspiring video Creators and talent. You will work closely with colleagues in Asia and in the US on the strategy, execution, and management of initiatives originated by the company, or formed via partnership with third parties. This role will report to the VP of Creator Partnerships.
- Identify new Creators for the company to work with in the North America region
- Negotiate and finalize Contracts with Creators participating in Incubators eg: EduCreators
- Foster a healthy, high-integrity partner ecosystem to drive video quality and performance, innovation and sustainability
- Build, manage and grow top-performing and highest potential partner relationships with Creators, including proactively supporting and resolving business and operation issues
- Develop and educate vertical specific video best practices
- Help track and manage our Creator partnerships and analyze their impact across platforms
- Identify potential business growth opportunities for Next10Ventures within the incubators
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues on investment, marketing and communication programs that involve Creators within your portfolio
- Manage and execute Creator communication around R&D and Content Marketing
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Experience in Dealmaking, deal structures
- Comfortable working with representatives of talent
- Knowledge of YT products and social media
- Communication and presentation experience
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Experience using data to make decisions
- Experience working cross-functionally at all levels, both internally and externally
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing
- Passion for Education
- Passion for helping Creators reach their full potential
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Passionate about the Creator ecosystem
- A servant leader: You place the team’s interests above your own, recognized as an outstanding leader, but are driven to become an even better leader.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: if you don’t have all the details, you’re comfortable moving forward and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivate you to evolve and innovate.
- Goal oriented: you combine vision, mission, and strategy into a cohesive outcome and are comfortable setting stretch goals for you and your team.
- A mix of hands-on collaborative leadership ability, analytical / problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial can-do spirit, and grit.
Please include a resume and cover letter.
We receive a lot of applications, but we will notice a well-written and fun letter that shows us you take the intersection of Creators and ecommerce seriously.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Immediate participation in 401-K with matching grant
- Generous PTO
- Great location and office space in the heart of Culver City
Why Next 10 Ventures
Next 10 Ventures is an operating and investment company focused on incubating and accelerating new businesses, content, products and services within the global Creator economy. Our mission is to enrich, inspire, and entertain kids and young adults via the investments and partnerships we establish with Creators who thrive as artists, entrepreneurs, and online opinion leaders.
Next 10 Ventures operates from offices in Culver City, California and Singapore. The company was incorporated in March 2018, and has secured significant funding to enable its long term development. See more here.