Content Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA
About the Role
We are seeking a full-time Content Operations Manager to support Next 10 Ventures’ content marketing & sponsorship department. The role will be responsible for supporting the Head of Content Marketing with all projects on a global scale. This role will support two phases: Phase 1) Work with HOCM to identify brand contacts for our Creators & build a global CRM in Hubspot. Phase 2) Once sales are finalized, the COM will be the liaison for the brand contact and Creator to organize timeline, assets management, branded content execution, creator production cost, delivery report management, and final recap. Once sales are established, the COM will transition into phase 2.
- Responsible for the quality and timely execution of branded video content or sponsored video programs from start to finish, trafficking of client campaigns while working with Creator to deliver exceptional service.
- Proficiency working with brands, third party ad serving systems, tracking/reporting of branded content and/or sponsored series.
- Ownership of complete ad server setup with Creator on behalf of advertisers; actively manage incoming and outgoing creative assets, targeting, amplification via Trueview ads & social platforms.
- Monitor campaign to identify optimizations that need troubleshooting implementations, delivery, functionality issues, and actively combat third party reporting discrepancies.
- Perform thorough quality assurance and analysis of branded content with brand and work with HOCM to provide recommendations and actively contribute solutions to quickly resolve technical or creative related issues.
- Understand media plan and proposal objectives which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs.
- Manage production costs to remain within contractual agreement.
- 15% – 20% of travel may be required.
Content Marketing & Sponsorship
- Participate and contribute to brainstorms on content ideation and may support curating proposal materials for clients.
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the HOCM and appropriate account stakeholder(s).
- Internet Research/Industry Trends – Branded Content & Event Activations.
- Help source & build Advertiser/CRM database (phase 1 only).
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role, portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great sense of typography, iconography, color theory, and visual communication
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Experience in conducting usability testing to drive product design decisions
- Knowledgeable of how design impacts front-end and back-end development
- Good time-management skills
- BFA in Visual Design, Communications Design or equivalent.
- Familiar with the creator ecosystem, digital media platforms, & internet trends/culture
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience at an advertising agency or national/global digital publisher with experience in ad operations, project/account management with a focus on digital video and branded content
- 1+ years of client-facing experience within a deadline driven environment
- Hands on experience with ad serving systems and platforms
- Proficient in Hubspot, Airtable, Mediaradar, Tubular Labs and Numerator
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Immediate participation in 401-K with matching grant
- Generous PTO
- Great location and office space in the heart of Culver City
- Excited to work at a startup where ideas are welcomed
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
- Strong interest in digital video and internet trends
- Strong writing skills
- Technically astute in digital media and advertising
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to evolve and innovate
- Be self-starting, able to anticipate needs and fill gap areas
- Possess strong communication / verbal skills
- Have strong knowledge of excel / google docs
Why Next 10 Ventures
Are you forward-thinking about media, inspired by children’s learning, and passionate about Creators? If so, you’ve found the right place to build your next career. As a mission-driven company, we’re committed to innovating solutions for Creators, growing ample opportunities for our partners, and developing world-class teams in Los Angeles and Singapore.
Next 10 Ventures is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.